Wednesday 14 April 2010

Rearranging with ancient Chinese energy

The day was not nearly as productive as I'd hoped it would be - a fact I find all too common at the moment - but at least I managed to do some Tai Chi.

When I got home the previous night I checked the living room to see how the new sofa look, and discovered a mess, where Alexa had tried to drag it across the room, only entangling it in the rugs. So the next morning I agreed I'd help her move things around. Lots of lifting later, and compromising on exact positions, and the room looked decidedly better.

So next I put up a shower curtain, and did the washing up.

And finally headed off to try out my new Tai Chi book. I did all the warm up exercises, but found that those alone took over half an hour. How warmed up do you need to be Mr Tai Chi!?

(The book's not been opened since....lazy John)

No comments:

Post a Comment